Available by appointment only, to assist with social distancing. Our Pleasant Hill office is open 4 days a week for essential visits: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 11am-2pm & 3pm-6:00pm, and Saturday 9:00am-12:00pm. Our Brentwood location is open Mondays & Fridays 10:00am-1:00pm, Sundays 1:00pm-3:00pm.
We continue our diligent protocols of healthcare standard hygiene and cleanliness in all areas, including consistent sanitation, and having air purifiers running in the waiting rooms and exam rooms. We are practicing social distancing by limiting the number of people allowed in the waiting room, and also offering to allow you to wait for a phone call, or a wave, while outside or in your vehicle.
We ask that if you have been exposed or are feeling ill due to Covid-19 related symptoms or the like, please do not come in for your visit, and contact your Medical Doctor for advice. Symptoms of illness include loss of sense of smell or taste, fever, cough, shortness of breath, congestion, runny nose, and may include body aches.
Your health is our top priority. We thank you for helping to prevent the spread of illness during this time.
Social Distancing when at the office:
- Wear a mask to prevent the spread of germs.
- Knock to let us know you are here, and we will do a health screening and contactless temperature check prior to your visit.
- Once inside, please make efforts to maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another.
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- If applicable, sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into one’s elbow.